Bialetti Mini Express Induction – A Perfect Get Together!
Mini Express Induction is the original coffee maker, for induction hobs, which not only prepares a good Bialetti coffee, but serves it directly into two cups that heat up, thanks to the special aluminium support plate, with the gentle heat of the moka pot. Bialetti Mini Express Induction, with its original design, is an invitation to enjoy a cozy moment with the person you love.
How to prepare the coffee:
1. Remove the cup support base (upper part of the coffee maker) and, without forcing the column, rotate clockwise the heater (lower part of the coffee maker)
2. Fill the heater with cold water without exceeding the opening of the safety valve level.
3. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
4. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
5. Assemble the cup support base on the heater, by rotating the heater counterclockwise, and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the column.
6. Put the coffee maker on the heat source with the cups underneath the column on the cup support base. In case of flame, make sure that it does not go beyond the rim of the coffee maker. In case of induction/electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
Size & Capacity:
2 cups – 90 ml
What’s in the box:
1 x Bialetti Mini Express
2 x Espresso Cups
The Bialetti Mini Express must only be rinsed with clean water after use, with no detergents, the product is not to be washed with a dishwasher as it will be irremediably damaged and the taste of coffee altered.
Bialetti Mini Express for Induction & 2pcs Espresso Cups - Black
Before you order please be 100% sure because we do not have a cancellation or a refund policy. Paid orders will automatically be delivered. Unpaid orders will be disregarded after 3 working days.